Research Student Internship
What HYPR Magazine is:
At HYPR, our aim is to redefine how consumers interact with written content within a digital ecosystem. We believe that traditional media is dying and print media just does not receive the same attention as it once did. We are looking for students that desire to get a better understanding of where consumer attention is and are willing to conduct market research based on an assigned topic.
Department: Research and Development
Employment Type: 4-month unpaid Internship
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Conditional Requirement: MUST BE A STUDENT
Location: Calgary, AB
What You Will be Doing:
HYPR Magazine is currently searching for students to join our research and development team in Calgary for our web property (http://www.hyprmagazine.com/). This internship will offer great online magazine experience and help you understand and live through the dynamics of a growing digital media startup.
- Unrestricted access into various local events
- Swag from partnering companies that you work with
- Opportunities to develop your network
- Conducting market research on an assigned topic
- Analyzing data, utilizing different data sources
- Summarizing and presenting findings in a concise manner
- Must be a student enrolled in a program that requires a ‘work experience’ component
- Has knowledge and prior experience with at least one research project
- An ability to filter through complex data analysis and to draw appropriate, workable conclusions
THINGS WE LOOK FOR
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Self-starter attitude
- Has interest in web analytics and curating content that will garner attention
- Ability to work independently
INTERNSHIP IS NOT REMUNERATED
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants chosen to continue through the selection process will be contacted by HYPR Magazine.