Media Student Internship
What HYPR Magazine is:
At HYPR, our aim is to redefine how consumers interact with content within a digital ecosystem. We want to work with someone who understands how to create content using their camera in a 2017 world.
Employment Type: Internship
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Conditional Requirement: MUST BE A STUDENT
Location: Calgary, AB
What You Will be doing:
HYPR Magazine is currently searching for videographer interns to join our media team in Calgary for our web property (http://www.hyprmagazine.com/). This internship will offer great online magazine experience and help you understand & live through the dynamics of a growing digital media startup.
- Unrestricted access into various local events
- Providing media coverage for various exclusive events
- Swag from partnering companies that you work with
- Opportunities to develop your network
- Various video shoots for our web property
- Video editing
- Creating content specific to YouTube, Facebook videos and episode related series
- Must be a student enrolled in a program that requires a ‘work experience’ component
- Has knowledge of using, but not limited to DSLR’s, video cameras, etc.
- Has knowledge in using, but not limited to Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, AVID, etc.
THINGS WE LOOK FOR
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Self-starter attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Has interest in creating content
INTERNSHIP IS NOT REMUNERATED
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by January 20th, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, all applicants that are being considered will be contacted by HYPR Magazine.