Over the coming weeks, Facebook will be making it easier for you to navigate your news feed. The reason for this is because every person’s News Feed is different and populated with a unique set of stories — from photos and videos to GIFs and links.
- Facebook is updating their comment style and made it easier to see which comments are direct replies to another person.
Facebook is making updates to the readability of their platform with:
- Increased color contrast so that typography is more legible
- Larger link previews so everything is easier to read
- Updated icons and Like, Comment, and Share buttons that are larger and easier to tap
- Circular profile pictures to show who’s posting or commenting
Facebook wants to make it easier for you to:
- See where a link will take you before clicking on it
- See whose post you’re commenting on, reacting to, or reading while you’re in the post
- Return to News Feed once you’ve finished reading via a more prominent back button
Culture1 month ago
What Social Expectations of Men Do Guys Wish Didn’t Exist?
Opinion1 month ago
Three Ways to Turn Social Media Followers Into Paying Customers
Topics4 months ago
Local Love for Local Laundry
Instagram1 month ago
Three Ways to Grow on Instagram in 2018
Podcast12 months ago
Ep. 006 – Why I Dropped Out of School to Start HYPR Magazine
Startup2 months ago
What is Bitcoin?!
Editorial4 weeks ago
Why You Should Become a Cannabis Entrepreneur
News1 month ago
Why Drink Green Beer When You Can Just Smoke Some Green Instead?