Over the coming weeks, Facebook will be making it easier for you to navigate your news feed. The reason for this is because every person’s News Feed is different and populated with a unique set of stories — from photos and videos to GIFs and links.
- Facebook is updating their comment style and made it easier to see which comments are direct replies to another person.
Facebook is making updates to the readability of their platform with:
- Increased color contrast so that typography is more legible
- Larger link previews so everything is easier to read
- Updated icons and Like, Comment, and Share buttons that are larger and easier to tap
- Circular profile pictures to show who’s posting or commenting
Facebook wants to make it easier for you to:
- See where a link will take you before clicking on it
- See whose post you’re commenting on, reacting to, or reading while you’re in the post
- Return to News Feed once you’ve finished reading via a more prominent back button