What HYPR Magazine is:
At HYPR, our aim is to redefine how consumers interact with content within a digital ecosystem. We want to work with someone who understands how to create content using their camera in a 2017 world for these four platforms:
What HYPR Magazine is not:
If you are primarily motivated by the romance of entrepreneurship, start-ups, free lunches, on-site playgrounds and in-house massages then we are not the company for you.
Employment Type: Internship
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Conditional Requirement: MUST BE A STUDENT
Location: Calgary, AB
What you will be doing
HYPR Magazine is currently searching for graphic design interns to join our design team in Calgary for our web property (http://www.hyprmagazine.com/). This internship will offer great online magazine experience and help you understand & live through the dynamics of a growing digital media startup.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Learn how to media companies have changed in 2017
- You will gain practical experience!
- Attend various events across the city as a member of the HYPR team
- Creating social media specific designs using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Crafting Snapchat Stories that will bring engagement
- Crafting Instagram Stories that will bring engagement
- Crafting Facebook Posts that will bring engagement
- Understanding attention dynamics of a city’s online audience
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Self-starter attitude
- Has knowledge in using, but not limited to Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- Has interest in creating content
- Possess a laptop with WiFi capability
INTERNSHIP IS NOT REMUNERATED