Since HYPR Magazine has only been around for a few months, we are very picky in terms of our selection. We are looking for people who truly care. If that is you then continue reading!
What HYPR Magazine is:
At HYPR, our aim is to redefine how consumers interact with content within a digital ecosystem. We want to work with someone who understands how to create content using their camera in a 2017 world for these four platforms:
What HYPR Magazine is not:
If you are primarily motivated by the romance of entrepreneurship, start-ups, free lunches, on-site playgrounds and in-house massages then we are not the company for you.
How to Apply:
Employment Type: Internship
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Conditional Requirement: MUST BE A STUDENT
Location: Calgary, AB
What you will be doing
HYPR Magazine is currently searching for graphic design interns to join our design team in Calgary for our web property (http://www.hyprmagazine.com/). This internship will offer great online magazine experience and help you understand & live through the dynamics of a growing digital media startup.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Learn how to media companies have changed in 2017
- You will gain practical experience!
- Attend various events across the city as a member of the HYPR team
- Creating social media specific designs using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Crafting Snapchat Stories that will bring engagement
- Crafting Instagram Stories that will bring engagement
- Crafting Facebook Posts that will bring engagement
- Understanding attention dynamics of a city’s online audience
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Self-starter attitude
- Has knowledge in using, but not limited to Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- Has interest in creating content
- Possess a laptop with WiFi capability
INTERNSHIP IS NOT REMUNERATED
How to apply
We want to get to know you because we care that you are human so in conjunction with your resume please apply using the following format: