Recently, I purchased the purple velvet suit by P.K. Subban and RW&Co. Bold, I know. It is perfect! P.K. Subban is a style ambassador for RW&Co. His fashion game is on a whole other level, if you haven’t noticed already. Off ice, P.K. is decked out, being as “extra” as possible. My objective this week is to “critique” this suit, including the bow tie and scarf, based on certain criteria that I believe is necessary to consider before any purchase.
- This is a very bold, yet elegant outfit.
- Perfect for certain events, this combo will bring a lot of attention to you without fail.
- It is purple. It is velvet. That should speak for itself!
- For those who prefer out-of-the-box styles and crave attention (being completely honest), this is the suit you need to have!
- Okay, I get that not everyone wants to be decked out head to toe in velvet. Understandable. No one said you have to! Turning this into a broken suit is simple.
- The blazer is perfect without the trousers, and can be used in a variety of settings. Use it with another formal combo, for special events or even Christmas parties. Alternatively, combine this with black jeans and a white V-neck t-shirt/turtleneck. Both option are perfect.
- The trousers can be used separately too! To make this bold piece more tame, the t-shirt/trousers combo is ideal.
- The key to buying a suit is determining whether or not it can be used in a multitude of ways. As I pointed out, this particular suit definitely can!
- Ask yourself, “Is this worth it?”
- Do you see yourself wearing this more than once?
- The style, material, and versatility all suggest that this suit definitely is worth the buy. First of all, you will be the most dapper person in the room. I can guarantee that. Second, this suit speaks for itself. Not a lot of suits are like this. This makes you one of a kind. So cheesy, I know! But it’s true!
I have plenty of different suits, all of which I wear quite often. However, this particular suit stands out as the favourite. I highly recommend this piece to anyone who asks me what suit to buy. That being said, any of P.K.’s Collection is a guaranteed win in my personal opinion. Check it out fellas!
For more style ideas, head over to my Instagram @dysfunctionalwardrobe.